QUILTS and sewing collectibles - antique and vintage for every taste and budget.
Brenda is an avid quilt collector, a quilter since 1968, an appraiser specializing in 19th century quilts, and a National Quilting Association certified quilt judge since 1985.
A good friend,Vicki Derenick, convinced Brenda to join her efforts to get a few ladies together to form a quilting group to share ideas, patterns and be a resource to other quilters. The result was the KEYSTONE QUILTERS, NQA chapter #216, whose first meeting was in September 1983 in the historic Burgess Foulke House in Quakertown, PA.
She specializes in hand piecing, applique, and quilting, and has taught classes in these techniques. An author of a beginner's manual in quiltmaking, she is also working on researching World War I era RED CROSS quilts. This effort was prompted by her acquisition of a 1918 signature quilt made in honor of Company C 166th Infantry from Ohio.
* Suggestions and tips on extending the life of your treasured quilts through repair, cleaning, and restoration
* Connect with other antique and vintage quilt lovers
* Quilts, quilt tops, and sewing collectibles for sale
* Dating quilts and fabrics
* Quilt appraisals
* Provide a site where you can let others know about your favorite quilt shops
* Ask questions, share ideas and skills with other quilters
* Links to quilt shows and quilt related services
Congratulations to the KEYSTONE QUILTERS's members who placed in the 2016 KUTZTOWN FOLK FESTIVAL's quilt contest in Kutztown, PA.
To see the quilts, go to www.kutztownfestival.com
November, 2016 COUNTRY ROAD QUILTERS of Ocala, Florida. Check out their website for exact dates, times, and directions.
QUILTS BY THE SEA sponsored by the Amelia Island Quilts Guild. Quilt show to be held Friday and Saturday, February 17-18, 2017 9am - 5pm
at the Atlantic Recreation Center
2500 Atlantic Avenue
Fernandina Beach, FL cost $10.00